Tooth Whitening Instructions
Your tray(s) are custom made to fit your teeth. A small reservoir has been fabricated on the front of the tray for each tooth to be whitened. This is where a very small amount of bleaching gel is to be placed. You will receive four syringes of whitening gel when your tray(s) are delivered.
- Place a very small amount of gel in each reservoir
- Place your tray(s) over teeth
- Wear your tray(s) for 2 hours each day or you may wear them over night
- Clean trays after use by brushing with your toothbrush under warm water
- Should you feel the need to sterilize your tray(s), simply wash gently with warm water and soap and then rinse thoroughly
- Store in case away from pets
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after bleaching
- Try to avoid excess coffee, tea, dark sodas, or red wine during your bleaching process
- If you should experience any sensitivity during this process, alternate bleaching days and use Sensodyne toothpaste
- Keep extra syringes in the refrigerator
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office at 336-274-5400.